Monday, November 2, 2009

Just Surffing =>

_=Colors : It has is just a simple , not actually attracting to the readers. If I were her it should be black because I like it and it is fit to her book novel .

_=Banners : I like the Banner of it but the text was not actually catchy . .

_=Ads : there is no Ads here . .no other than, just only the official website of Stephenie Meyer. only here all information . .

_=Navigability : no comment !!

_= Links : I have no comments regarding it's links . .

_=Site map : the site map here was good but maybe it should be put more info. like in the movies of it. It should be put the characters on in it . .

_=Content : I have no comment on it because it is nice . .

_=Pictures : It has few pictures, it should have more photo so that the readers will got more interesting on it and the photo should be different kind of post . the page loading here is good . .

_=this website is good because I love her novel and I am Idolizing this Author. And this wed site is so simple . Bad web site because there are some few things that i don't like the designs . .

No comments: